Instant Download - Evil Eye Bracelet - Beading Tutorial
Tutorial Only - (Instant Download)
Evil Eye Bracelet
A beautiful bracelet to create. A perfect Christmas gift for every woman in your life, or a great gift for the creatively inspired friends and family.
Level: Beginner to intermediate, tutorial includes 9 pages of Step by Step 3D diagrams, Photos and detailed Text.
The stitch used in this project is "Peyote"
- 11/0 TR-49F Jet Black Opaque Matte Round Toho.
- 11/0 TR-PF557 Starlight Galvanised Permafinish Gold Round Toho.
- 1 x 10 mm Round Turquoise Howlite.
- 4 x 6x8 mm oval Turquoise Howlite.
- 8 x 6/0 Gold Silver Lined Beads.
- 2 x 30cm waxed cord in black.
- 2 x (5x3)mm coil in brass
- 1 x (7x4) mm coil in brass
- 2 Jump rings in brass
Please Note: This listing is for Tutorial Only - It does not include the jewellery in the photos or the kit.
Please state code when making enquiries
At CheckOut after payment is made you will be able to download the PDF file and you will also receive an email with Your Downloads Are Ready
The PDF documents can be opened with Acrobat and Adobe Reader 7.0 and later. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com
Copyright © 2017 Kalliopi Theodoropoylos (Kalitheo)
Please give credit to the artist for this design and link to her website if you post pictures on the Internet.